Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Google give it up.

SO HERE'S A NEAT TIP, GOOGLE PLUS DEMANDS A REAL NAME. FUCK YOU GOOGLE+, FUCK YOU FACEBOOK AND FUCK EVERY OTHER SHITHEAD COMPANY TRYING TO PUT THIS FORWARD.

This isn't for user security, it's for spying. Anyone who wants to hide behind an alias will do so no matter what terrible bullshit you attempt to put forward. I don't use Google+ because why the fuck would I? But Facebook is even more of a Nazi about this kind of thing.

If I don't want to reveal my real name, then that's my fucking business you indomitable shits. Don't suspend my account just because I don't give you a way to feel smart or disable you gathering information to desist my actions if you find them detrimental, you hideous fucking SLOB of a company.

I don't fall for your 'security' focused validation for persisting to use my real name. Don't like what I do? Ban my account, it's not fucking hard. All I simply do is go under a slightly modified alias, so it's redundant anyway.

People know me as Bizarre Monkey, only a few good friends, my mother and brother know my actual name. Get your head out of your ass Google, you aren't special and you aren't getting privileges just because you have one of the best search engines to date, deep down you're still corporate scumbags and you fucking know it.

I am not going to tell you my name just because you say Google is my friend, I don't know if I can trust Google. I can't trust something that won't trust me to be well behaved under an alias.

No comments:

Post a Comment